Estate & Trust Planning
Estate planning is the process of anticipating and arranging for the disposal of an estate during your life.
It overlaps to some degree with elder law, which additionally includes other provisions such as long-term care.
Many of the items we participate in planning are:
- Estate Devices
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planner (collecting all data)
- Beneficiary planning
- In additions to estate planning, we assist in estate administration and tax return preparation for the estate.
Tracey & Tracey Certified Public Accountants can help clients analyze their current situation to help them make the best possible choices. We can help clients develop a business plan to meet specific goals or evaluate an existing plan to help in certain areas.
Some of the specific business consulting services we often provide for clients are:
- Business Appraisals
- Bank Financing assistance
- New Business Formation
- Cash Flow Management
Preparation of Tax Returns and Tax Planning
We believe that the best way to maximize the tax benefits that are available for you or your business, effective tax planning is needed. Every client is different and may need different advice and time to help reach individual goals. We provide services to reach these goals.
We prepare many types of tax returns including:
- Individual Returns
- Partnership Returns
- Corporate Returns (1120 & 1120S)
- Estate and Gift Returns
- We also assist clients with IRS and State notices or audits if needed
- Preparation of Personal and Business Financial Statements
- We provide Compilation services for businesses and personal statements to enhance the
- Reliability of the clients financial statements if needed. We can provide review services as well, but on a limited basis.